Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Mark! I have a wonderful son-in-law and is well deserving of all the happy birthday wishes he gets! He's an avid fisherman so I thought this card suits him! I used SU Blue Bayou, Pumpkin Pie and white CS and velumn over the fish. The fish image is from the new set by Asela Hopkins called "By Your Side". I colored the fish with copic markers and placed the velumn over it so it looks like the fish are in water. The background stamped with versa mark is from Northwoods. I got it at the Enchanted Cottage in NC a good while back. The sentiment stamped in Memento Ink I think I got at ACM. Got a busy weekend ahead..so good night everyone!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. girl - you have to show me this one!!! love this set and havent been able to use it yet!!

    ReplyDelete

all comments are appreciated