Wednesday, August 4, 2010


This is my first "quilt" on paper with my $10.00 auction sewing machine! I gave my daughter my $1,000 machine last Christmas so she could use it...it sits comfortably in her closet!! I can use it when I go down! I entered it in Linda's blast from the past challenge. Sure would like to have a new stamp set!! I used to quilt so I'm thinking of some of those designs that would look cute on a card. The first one that comes to mind is Cathaderal Window which is my favorite design....maybe in the future I'll try it on a card.
I've posted on fb about Pete, my husband and his new issue with his heart. He's now on Coumadin (generic form). We spent an hour with the VA pharmacist in Charlottesville, VA is am. She gave us so much info that our heads were swimming when we came out. They're trying everything they can to prevent him from having a stroke. From symptons he's had, he's already had a very close call.
Pray for us and have a wonderful rest of the day.

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Joan!! Love the stitching on this and perfect image on this card. Hope Pete and YOU are doing well. You need to stay in the AC when it is as hot and humid as it has been. Take care...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there - poppin in a month later (_:
    this is a gorgeous card - you have the quilt knack!great use of scraps too!

    ReplyDelete

all comments are appreciated