Thursday, April 1, 2010

I had a wonderful lunch Wednesday with 2 dear people..Diann, my cousin and Linda my niece. They hadn't seen each other in about 9 years! Diann and I arrived at the restraurant 15 minutes before schedule and decided to wait in my vehicle until we saw Linda arrive. At around noon I decided that maybe I'd better check inside! We had missed her! She had been sitting inside since 11:30 waiting! LOL! Our server came by so many times to take our order and we weren't ready that she finally said, "When I see your menus closed, I'll know your're ready to order!" We left her a nice tip because we were there until 2pm so she didn't make any money off that table! It was so nice to catch up with family!!Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

all comments are appreciated