Thursday, April 1, 2010

Wednesday, I had a wonderful lunch with 2 dear people..Diann, my cousin, and Linda, my niece. They hadn't seen each other in about 9 years! Wonderful reunion for us all! Diann and I got to the restraurant 15 minutes ahead of the appointed time. She got into my vehicle which was parked facing the door so we could see people going in. We watched for Linda until 11:55 and I told Diann, Let's go in..maybe she slipped in without us seeing her! SHE DID..She'd been waiting inside while we were outside! LOL! The server came by so many times to take our order and we weren't ready that she finally said, "When I see your menu closed, I'll know you're ready to order"! We left her a nice tip cause she didn't make any money off our table since we were there till 2pm!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

all comments are appreciated